Kia Niro Bringing Hybrid Power to Crossovers in Lubbock
At Gene Messer Kia, drivers have the benefit of being able to select from a diverse lineup of models, all of which provide standout performance, and style. One new model headed our way soon is going to bump up the efficiency, too, with the all-new Kia Niro, a hybrid crossover which gets the job done in a variety of ways.
- The new Kia Niro is powered by an electric motor and combustion engine, which means it uses less fuel, and produces fewer emissions
- Using the smart system onboard, the Niro is able to determine the best use for each part to use energy most effectively; meaning all-electric for slow speeds, the gas engine for acceleration, or a combination of both
- The Niro also comes with regenerative braking, which when you decelerate and stop, it is able to send the energy to the electric battery to give it a charge, so you don’t need to plug it in and charge
- Drivers also get a seven-year warranty on the battery, meaning you can go plenty of miles with efficient driving
- The Kia Niro comes with a six-speed pure clutch transmission, which gives you a powerful, smooth, silent, and comfortable ride
If you want to learn more, feel free to stop in and see us today. Our team here in Lubbock, TXwould be happy to answer any questions you might have, and set up test drives in new Kia models at your convenience.