Many Reasons to Take a Look at the Kia Cadenza
Here at Gene Messer Kia, we have a whole lineup of vehicles that impresses, and you can even find some luxury here in our showroom too with the new 2017 Kia Cadenza. It has plenty of standout features, which we’d like to showcase for you today.
- The Cadenza provides standout technology in the form of UVO infotainment onboard, which comes with a smartphone app that allows you to gain many features such as roadside assistance, and without a cost
- There’s also many other premium features like the touchscreen which you can connect with for calling, music streaming, along with features like dual-zone climate control
- Inside, you’re going to find plenty of room and comfort too, as the Cadenza is generous with space for drivers and passengers, and comes with leather seating, too
- The outside of the Cadenza also has plenty of luxury with its design that is going to draw people in, and turn some heads when you drive it.
- You’re also going to get a smooth and powerful ride with a 290-horsepower, 3.3-liter V6 engine with an eight-speed automatic transmission, which feels good every time you’re behind the wheel
If you want to learn more, stop in and see us today, as our team would be happy to answer any questions you might have, and set up test drives here in Lubbock today.