The Simple Steps to Filling Your Wiper Fluid
Plenty of people rely on our service department to maintain their Kia, but there are lots of things you can easily do yourself, and here at Gene Messer Kia we like to encourage people to broaden their car knowledge. So, when you follow these simple steps, you’ll find you’re able to change wiper fluid with ease.
- Open up the hood of your vehicle, and find the washer fluid reservoir, which is the white and transparent container that has a windshield or water symbol on the cap
- If you have a rear wiper, there might be a separate reservoir that you can use as well
- Remove the caps and check the fluid level of each one. If it’s full, you don’t need to add any more
- If you see that fluid is low, be sure to carefully pour it into the reservoir until it almost reaches the top
- Put the caps back on tightly, and close the hood
If you want to learn more car service tips our blog is a good place to start, but also, for auto service our team is here to provide you with maintenance and repairs, so if you’re in need schedule an appointment with us here in Lubbock, and we’d be happy to help you.